Take 5- Your Weekend Checklist

By Features Editor Noelle Kirkman

1. Students and families can test drive their dream cars for a good cause. At participating dealerships, a $20 donation will be made to Turning Pointe Autism foundation for each test drive per household during the month of April. For more information, click here.

2. Celebrate the Festival of Colors this Saturday, April 5 at the Naperville Riverwalk Grand Pavilion. From 11 AM to 4 PM, the Vedic Cultural Society invites the public to throw colored flour at strangers to celebrate the occasion.

3. This Saturday, take the bike out of the garage and go on an 18 mile adventure with music, fun events, and prizes for the Bike Bald “Dancing Egg Ride.” Proceeds benefit Children’s Cancer Awareness, and participants must be 18 or older, be with a parent, or have a signed waiver. Helmets are required. The ride starts at 8 AM near Eggs, Inc. Café, and breakfast will be held at the café prior to the race. To register, go to www.BikeBald.com.

4. Go back in time at Naperville Settlement this Friday, April 4. Meet with a curator, and explore everything that Naperville’s history has to offer. Tours will be from 1 PM to 2 PM. For more information, go to www.NapervilleSettlement.museum.

5. For those who love to rock climb, stop by at Verticle Endeavors reach new heights. If students are 18 or younger, they must have a parent signature on a waiver form to climb. Students who are enrolled in Naperville North’s Leadership Through Teambuilding class can climb for free.