Take 5- Your Weekend Checklist

By Staff Writer Dempsey Bilotta

1. All this weekend, Naperville North’s spring musical, “Jekyll and Hyde”, will run. Shows will air at 7 p.m., and there will be matinees showings on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. in the NPAC.

2. Come support Earth Week at NNHS this Saturday, May 10. In the bus lot, the Environmental Club will host an electronic drive from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. There, people can donate used and old electronics to be recycled.

3. Cheer on the boys varsity baseball team when they play against Glenbard East this Friday, May 9. The game is at home and will start at 4:30 p.m.

4. If you are looking for a nice Mother’s Day gift, the Western Suburban Humane Society is hosting “Petals for Pets Plant Sale.” By making a purchase, you will help the animals of the Western Suburban Humane Society. You can find more information by exploring the Western Suburban Humane Society’s website.

5. One of Chicago’s famous actresses, Jenny McCarthy, is on tour for her new book, “Stirring the Pot: My Recipe for Getting What You Want Out of Life.” By purchasing her book, you will be granted a ticket to meet her. McCarthy will be at Barnes & Noble at the Oakbrook Center this Saturday, May 10 beginning at 12 p.m. For more information, look on the Barnes & Noble’s website.