Take 5- Your Weekend Checklist

By Staff Writer Jena Fakroddin

1. Baseball season is finally here! Enjoy a Chicago Cubs game this weekend at Wrigley Field. The Chicago Cubs take on the Cardinals this Friday at 1:20 p.m., Saturday at 12:05 p.m. and Sunday at 7:05 p.m. For more information on the games and ticket pricing, go to http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com.

2. Come spend a say of southern warmth and derby excitement that Saturday, May 3 at the Chicago Marriott Naperville Hotel. Help support the third annual Kentucky Derby Gala to benefit Hesed House sponsored by the Gerald Nissan Subaru Kia Hyundai. For more information, email [email protected].

3. Friday, May 2 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Pfeiffer Hall at North Central College will host the Moscow Festival Ballet, “Cinderella.” The festival brings together classical essentials of the great Bolshoi and Kirov ballet companies. They have toured all throughout the world and continue to specialize in ballets such as, “Cinderella,” “Romeo and Juliet,” “Legend of Love” and more. Ticket pricing ranges from $20-$35.

4. Calling all teenagers! Join Naperbridge this Friday for Panini Making 101 at Williams-Sonoma from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Learn how to make the best tasting sandwiches, and no prior experience is required. Naperbridge also has drop-in times Friday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Go to http://naperbridge.org/events for further details.

5. Have you ever seen a Chicago Fire soccer game? Well, now is the chance all have been waiting for! Chicago Fire takes on Real Salt Lake at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL this Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Visit www.ticketmaster.com to learn more about this event.