“Fall” into fall clothing

By Alex Warren

As the weather gets colder, the clothing gets warmer. Swim suits, tank tops and short shorts are put away, but jeans and sweatshirts are put in as their replacements. Popular stores such as American Eagle, Gap, and Old Navy start bringing out their fall clothing lines.

Gap is offering more options for jeans as opposed to classic denim. Material such as leather is available, and more colors are being brought back as well.

There are also many more styles too, including skinny, boot, legging, and more. American Eagle is offering deals on pairs of jeans. Online deals can save a ton and still keep you up to date. Old Navy is bringing out the jackets with all different types of designs and patterns.

The peacoat is popular, coming in colors and designs enough to satisfy everyone. Lengths of these can differ as well. All the sweaters that they are showing can show off anyone’s unique style. Vests and cardigans are always a good choice as well. Old Navy is showing a large variety of shirts that can work for all seasons, too, not just fall.

Pairing a darker more fall-like tank top with a sweater can help keep summer clothes out just a little longer. Uggs and moccasins make their way back into closets as the weather cools down to be too cold for sandals and flip flops.