Use long necklaces to update your look for fall

The Pressed Geo Necklace can be found at Forever 21 for under $10.

By Nicole Yuan

Jewelry is a great way to accessorize everyday outfits. Be it bracelets, headbands or earrings, it’s an easy way to update an outfit with the newest trend. The newest trend this fall is the long chained necklaces.

Forever 21 has a very wide variety on the types of pendants on necklaces. As usual, they have overall affordable prices ranging from as low as $3. Everyone loves Forever, but a less popular option with similar deals is Charming Charlie, located near Yorktown mall. Not only do they sell fabulous long chained necklaces but also within season.

These necklaces have many reasons for becoming a fad so rapidly.A pendant become a main focal point of an outfit, and it allows you to highlight your personal style. Even though when a simple outfit is put together it’s really easy to make it classy by adding a dressier style necklace. There is even an option of personalizing and making the jewelry your own at Baubles in downtown Naperville.

There are countless numbers of outfits students put together. No matter how outrageous they become, there is a necklace that can be added to it. Considering all of the different styles that can be found at places like a It’s a Bling Thing, it’s easy to make your look your own.

These particular types of necklaces are highly promoted in fashion magazines by many models and also in stores by a number of mannequins. Even though these popular accessories are being seen in a number of places they can still be bought and cheap prices. Amazon  has necklaces at prices as low as $4!

These long chained necklaces can be worn anywhere and with any possible look. No matter if you’re going for a grunge look or a classy look, there is a necklace that matches any style.