The fashionista’s guide to Instagram

Photo courtesy of @Weworewhat

Photo courtesy of @Weworewhat

Photo courtesy of @Weworewhat

As we take off into 2015 with our numerous failed New Years resolutions, one resolution that we don’t have to break is transforming our wardrobe. Here are the top 10 Instagram accounts that I draw inspiration from:

1. @Songofstyle: Follow blogger Aimee Song as she takes you through life from her eyes in professional-looking, perfectly staged photos.

2. @Sincerelyjules: Creator of sincerelyjules.com, this Instagram account provides any fashionista with ideas to create the perfect wardrobe. The website also directs followers to where they can purchase each staple in the outfits pictured.

3. @Weworewhat: What’s better than creating a college wardrobe? Having someone else create it for you! Check out Danielle’s Instagram for the trendiest college-ready outfits.

4. @Fortunetellerfashion: Join Fortune Tarantola as she explores New York City in the most elegant attire, flaunting the best looks for any city-bound chick.

5. @Amberfillerup: Looking for a new way to style your hair? This Instagram account is filled with countless braids and unique hairstyles with links to hair tutorials so you can try out your favorite look!

6. @Staysouthernstaypreppy: Always wanted to be a full-blown prepster but never knew how to put together the perfect outfit? Prep of the South provides the prettiest pattern combinations of the most popular brand. After following this account, you could adopt the southern belle look in no time.

7. @Lovelaurenelizabeth: One of my all time favorite YouTube fashion vloggers Lauren Elizabeth sports monochromatic outfits on her perfectly composed Instagram. However, Elizabeth posts about more than fashion. Scroll through her mouth-watering shots of food.

8. @Nikewomen: Ready to get your workout on? The Nike Women Instagram account posts motivating exercise pictures along with images of Nike’s newest workout gear. From vibrant tie-dye leggings to neutral toned jackets, this account is sure to have the perfect attire for any activity.

9. @Aldo_shoes: If you are as obsessed with shoes as I am, this account is sure to be a favorite. The Aldo Shoe company posts sharp images of the season’s hottest shoe trends for men and women. You will also stumble upon online deals that you won’t want to miss.

10. @Billabongwomens: Escape the cold with the Billabong Women’s Instagram account. It’ll help you fast forward to Spring Break, taking you to tropical climates with clothing fit for the beach.